Advanced Analysis of Piping Thickness Data and How to Use It
Thursday, July 21, 2022 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Presenter: R. Branden Stucky, CorrSolutions Team Leader, Senior Engineer I
Year after year, piping thickness data accounts for a significant portion of a plant’s inspection budget and maintenance efforts. Facilities WANT to better understand what is happening in their piping circuits, however, they continue to use the same non-destructive engineering (NDE) technology with 30 year old scheduling methods.
During this webinar, you will learn about CorrSolutions’ patented methodology that combines expert opinion and thickness data to calculate a more informed corrosion rate than typically calculated using API 570. Branden Stucky will explain how the CorrSolutions’ methodology includes probabilistic modeling and provides CML optimization, circuitization quality, input on which CMLs provide the most value for an RBI inspection and many more.
Register today and learn how to visualize corrosion behavior, streamline inspection planning, and optimize inspection and maintenance costs.
What You Will Learn:
- CorrSolutions’ new patented approach to piping inspection
- How CorrSolutions can help identify the quality of your piping circuits
- How to utilize CorrSolutions to better understand localized damage mechanisms in piping circuits
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to more about the damage in their piping systems
- Anyone who wants a quantitative method of CML Optimization
- Anyone interested in a more informed inspection program